"Why did you choose this product?"
- Double Patty Maker creates perfectly sized, pressed and portioned burgers with your own ground meats
- Burger-maker lets you season meat exactly to your taste
- Device's non-stick Teflon® surface keeps patties from tearing apart
- Perfectly formed burgers eliminate 'fat' burgers that are undercooked in the center
- Also eliminates 'thin' burgers that fall apart when you try and flip them
- Patty weights conveniently marked to keep your patties the same size, every time
- Spring-loaded, patty-pressing design compacts the patty tightly, so your patties will not fall apart on the grill
- Pre-made patties can go right from the freezer to the grill without thawing
- Made of Teflon-coated, solid aluminum that's easy to clean and will provide years of service
- Adjustable patty thickness up to 1.5 inches
- Patty diameter is 4.375 inches
- Patty maker measures nine inches long x 10.5 inches wide x six inches high
- Model number 07-0701
|Material||Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||9 x 10.5 x 6|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Gotham Steel 5 Piece Back to College Essentials Set with Super Nonstick Ti-Cerama Copper Coating
Weston 07-0301 Single Hamburger Press, Grey
Sunnydaze 3-Piece Cast Iron Fry Pan Set, Pre-Seasoned
Cook's Tools Cast Iron Porcelain Dutch Oven
Sale: $37.34 - $53.09
Circulon Acclaim Black Hard Anodized Skillet Set
Cuisinart CI670-30CR Enameled Cast Iron 7-quart Red Casserole
Prime Pacific Stainless Steel Large Roasting Pan
Bayou Classic Cast Iron Skillet
Well made product. Satisfied customer.Read More
Good for price and no complaints from kids saying mine is biggerRead More
Great for making many burgers...Read More
Heavy duty product, does function well and makes very smooth and big size patties. I used wax paper too for minimal cleanup.Read More
If you want to make a well rounded burger and not just one, but two? Buy this highly recommended and well constructed double patty maker!Read More
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Broilers vs Roasting Pans
Broilers vs. Roasting Pans from Overstock.com. While there are many similarities between broiling pans and roasting pans, they each specialize in different areas.
How to Care for Nonstick Cookware
Nonstick cookware is an asset in the kitchen for many reasons. Follow our handy tips to give your nonstick pots and pans the care they deserve.
How to Season Stainless Steel Pans
Whether you prefer stainless steel over nonstick-coated cookware, or simply want to make your pans a little more versatile, we'll show you how to effectively season your cookware in 5 easy steps.
Best Pots and Pans
Best Pots and Pans from Overstock.com. Think about the recipes that you and your family enjoy, and make sure you have the right pot or pan for those meals.
How to Buy Cookware
How to Buy Cookware from Overstock.com. These tips will help you evaluate your needs, so you can buy the pots and pans that you'll get the most use out of.
Cookware Buying Guide
Cookware Buying Guide from Overstock.com. When it comes to cookware, it's all about the metal, and here's what you need to know about the different types.
Best Cookware for Electric Stoves
Best Cookware for Electric Stoves from Overstock.com. It's important to know which cookware material will work best with your type of electric cooktop.
Stainless Steel Cookware Care
Stainless Steel Cookware Care from Overstock.com. Caring for your stainless steel cookware is worth the effort to protect your pots and pans.
How to Season Cast-Iron Cookware
How to Season Cast-Iron Cookware from Overstock.com. Regular seasoning creates a natural non-stick surface and protects the cookware from rusting. Here's how to do it.
How to Make Charoset for Passover
How to Make Charoset for Passover from Overstock.com. Symbolizing the mortar used by Hebrew slaves, charoset (also spelled haroset) is one of the most popular foods served at Passover meals.
Urban Farmhouse Kitchen
Evoke a sense of warmth and comfort combined with decorative elements in this jesGORDON farmhouse kitchen.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details