Wells Sinkware Craftsmen Series 32-inch 18-gauge Undermount 60-40 Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Package
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
This uneven double-bowl kitchen sink is made of premium 18-gauge Type 304 stainless steel with uncompromised chrome-nickel composition. The two bowls are configured in a 60-40 ratio and are 9 and 7 inches in depth, respectively; its ideal combination of dynamics and usability makes it one of the popular designs on the market. The sink features a traditional brushed matte finish that allows normal wear and tear to blend into its subtle grains, effectively becoming scratch-resistant. A mirror-highlighted rim adds brightness and sophistication to the sink's minimalist appearance. Heavy-duty rubber pads and coating on underside of each sink bowl muffle the noise of splashing water and absorb condensation due to changes in water temperature. Drain holes are placed toward the rear of the sink so that the under-counter plumbing takes less space and leaves more room for storage. Each Wells stainless steel sink comes with our limited lifetime warranty.
- Premium 18-gauge Type 304 stainless steel body
- Double bowls 9 and 7 inches deep configured in 60-40 ratio, with large bowl on the left
- Traditional brushed matte finish, providing a durable, scratch-resistant surface
- Mirror highlighted rim adds brightness to the minimalist appearance
- Sound and condensation absorbent coating and padding
- Mounting hardware included
- Drain openings: 3-? inches diameter
- Drain placement: offset towards rear
- 2-in-1 flush or ?-inch reveal cutout template
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Recommended cabinet size: 36 inches
- 2 sink bottom protection grid racks: GWW1518-16 & GWW1216-16
- Free upgrade: 2 deep basket strainers
- Watch video for the Wells Guide to Care and Cleaning of Stainless Steel Sinks
- Complies with ASME A 112.19.3-2008/CSA B45.4-08
- Certified and listed by UPC/cUPC
From the Manufacturer
A leader in the era of fashionable kitchen and bathroom sinks and accessories, Wells Sinkware has been serving a growing number of satisfied North American customers from its Chicago base since 2005.
Our extensive lines of stainless steel sinks are made of premium 18 or 16 gauge Type 304 stainless steel with uncompromised chrome-nickel composition. These sinks come in one of two textures--a traditional brushed matte finish that features subtle grain that resists scratches from normal wear and tear, or a European style satin finish that is beautifully polished, achieving an elegant silky look. The Chef's Collection and New Chef's Collection handcrafted 16 gauge sinks with reserved-radius corners present a streamlined contemporary appearance, while offering easier cleaning compared to zero-radius sinks. The newly arrived 3D Series prep centers are handcrafted 16 gauge sinks with bold beveled rims and stepped decks. Each include a low-profile stainless steel colander and rubber wood cutting board that glide effortlessly across the sink surface, bringing you a new level of convenience and efficiency while working around your sink.
Wells' vitreous china vanity sinks, specially designed in-house to stay durable and stylish, have charmed designers and homeowners alike for years.
Most recently, we are pleased to offer new additions to the Wells product family: our lead-free All Stainless Steel faucets, designed by award-winning Italian artist Alessio Pozzoli.
We supply all your needs for kitchen and bathroom sinks, faucets and accessories with attention to Quality, Service, Value and Love! Wells?It A Water Thing.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.