"Why did you choose this product?"
I have had this product for over a year now and its still voted best mattress by anyone who sits on it. Can't believe how happy I am by saving money....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
WHITE by Sarah Peyton 10-inch California King-size Gel Convection Cooled Memory Foam Mattressby WHITE by Sarah Peyton Home Collection
Slumber Solutions Choose Your Comfort Gel Memory Foam 10-inch California King-size Mattress
Sleep Sync 10-inch Cal King-size Memory Foam Mattress - WHITE
PostureLoft 14-inch Cal King-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Pillows
Slumber Solutions Choose Your Comfort 12-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Keep your cool all night long with this memory foam mattress from WHITE by Sarah Peyton. Designed to improve your sleep by reducing pressure points and providing the right level of support for your particular body type, this 10-inch mattress features gel convection cooling to maintain the ideal temperature as you sleep.
Memory Foam Tips:
Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened, this product is not returnable
- Support: Firm/medium
- Materials: Memory foam, gel memory foam
- 2.5 inches of four-pound gel memory foam top layer conforms to your body's curvature
- 3 inches of core foam with air flow channels allows cool air to emanate throughout the mattress, letting you wake up feeling refreshed
- 4.5 inches of high-density polyurethane base eases uncomfortable pressure points by offering extra support
- Helps rejuvenate tired muscles and relaxes back and joint pains while improving circulation
- Memory foam guards against mold, mildew and dust mites
- Cover materials: 100-percent non-flammable, moisture-resistant material
- Certifications: Tested for phthalates, lead, toxic elements in packaging and all other applicable state and federal regulations
- California King Mattress dimensions: 10 inches high x 72 inches wide x 84 inches long
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize expansion
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
- Arrives tightly packed in convenient portable box or bag
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion
- Can be used the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape
- After unwrapping, air for a few hours (vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors)
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in dimensions
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Bed Slat Friendly, Mattress in a Box, Platform Friendly|
|Dimensions||10 inches high x 72 inches wide x 84 inches long|
|Country of Origin||China|
Its much firmer than I thought a memory foam mattress would be. If I could i would return it for a true memory foam.Read More
Best purchase ever!!!
My husband and I needed a new mattress but did not want to spend a fortune. We found this on-line, and we took a gamble and purchased it. When my husband told me it arrived rolled up, I started to panic. But we read the directions and let the mattress breath for two days. WOW! We had the best nights sleep ever. It was perfect and we love the firmness. We highly recommend this mattress.Read More
really does keep you cool
It is firmer than most memory foam, but that is what i wanted. i have not been sweating like i usually do. expanded right away and no odor noticedRead More
Comfy and firm
Great mattress (so I thought!). We also have a queen and my son bought a full Sarah Peyton. I like the solidness and so does my wife. Our whole family uses them and our guest room has on too. 10" is a good thickness for us. 3 months later: The queen size was excellent. The king size never really expanded completely and has a lump all the way down that you roll off of it and troughs on each side so you try to move more toward the middle and roll back. My wife is not happy with it either. We are normal sized people and shouldn't have these problems with Sarah Peyton mattresses. Must have gotten a dud mattress.Read More
This is a terrible mattress. Within three months of using it started to break down and provide no support. The center of the mattress on one side is a crater and extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. I would not recommend this to anyone And overstock should not carry mattresses that they are not going to warranty.Read More
it's like sleeping on a wonderful cloud not to soft that you sink in but not so firm it is like sleeping on a rock. it's that perfect medium, and I sleep better knowing I didn't break the bank to get itRead More
Bought for son and fiance she wanted soft he wanted firm, yet the both were happy.Read More
Questions & Answers
The bed we sleep on is over 9 years old. Time for a new one.
we have a beautiful California king frame and are very excited to get a mattress to fit it that will help use sleep more comfortably
"Where is this mattress manufactured please?"
Hello wiley123, the country of origin is China. Please let us know if you have additional questions. Thanks for shopping with us.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Summer Bedding guide
If you wake up sweating on hot summer nights and kick off your blankets only to wake up cold an hour later, then it’s time to get some new summer bedding.
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.