I felt like I was taking a chance ordering custom blinds but it was simple! I just measured the inside of the window and ordered what the tape measure said and they fit perfectly. The clips for the top rail can be attached to either hang from the top or the sides of the window opening. The rail is covered by one of the blind slats which makes a nice valance. I don't think it came with the best of instructions but it's pretty easy to figure out. The blinds have a nice embossed pattern on them that make it just a little more interesting than plain vinyl. I ordered the powder white which is not a real bright white and they matched my trim perfectly....
ITEM#: 11577900Give your home decor an instant update with the Havana vertical blinds. Constructed from high-quality textured vinyl, these blinds are room darkening when fully closed but can be tilted to let in just the right amount of light.
- Room darkening
- 50 - 59 inches long
- Custom Blinds, Vertical Blinds
- Meets CPSC child safety guidelines
- Blind operates with a chain tilt and cord draw
- Blackout, Energy Efficient, Includes Hardware
- Blind is made for an outside mount, 1-way draw
- Vertical blinds are made of high-quality vinyl and PVC
- High quality 3 1/2-inch textured/ embossed vinyl vanes
- Window treatment provides privacy while allowing in light
- Vanes have a textured color on the front with a white back
- 48 Inches, 60 Inches, 72 Inches, 84 Inches, 99 Inches Long
- Available inWhite, Off-White, Brown, Beige, Tan
- Includes track, vanes, deluxe valance with a dust cover and matching insert, installation hardware
- Includes vanes, deluxe valance with matching vinyl insert, heavy-duty scissor track and installation hardware (unassembled)
- Measure width and length to the outside of the frame
- Add at least 4-6 inches to the width
- Add 3 inches to the length (length includes track - DO NOT ORDER VANE LENGTH)
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.