Sale Starts at: $70.19

MSRP: $77.99

Save $7.80 (10%) off

OUT OF STOCK
Reviews Overview
4.5
Write a Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars

Read All Trellis Printed Thermalogic Insulated Curtain Panel Reviews

Filter By:
  • All Ratings
  • 5 Star
  • 4 Star
  • 3 Star
  • 2 Star
  • 1 Star
Sort By:
Most Recent
  • Rating: High-Low
  • Rating: Low-High
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
  • NOT the color in picture
    Verified Purchase

    I ordered these curtains for our living room and although the material and pattern look nice, the red (aubergine) color that I ordered is not at ALL as pictured online. It is a very dark plum color; not red at all. So unfortunately, they aren't going to work for me, and I need to go back to the drawing board.

    Read More
  • Excellent quality
    Verified Purchase

    I ordered 4 panels to cover a wide set of windows - they are excellent quality and look great!

    Read More
  • Great Price and Quality
    Verified Purchase

    Just what I was looking for and the khaki color is perfect. It goes with many different styles and colors.

    Read More
  • Excellent
    Verified Purchase

    Heat and light blocking with a really cool pattern. Couldn't ask for more.

    Read More
  • Love these
    Verified Purchase

    I love these curtains. They are nice quality and look great. I have gotten many compliments on them.

    Read More
  • Not Room Darkening
    Verified Purchase

    Purchased these curtains because they were described as room darkening/Blackout curtains- they do not block out light at all. Very Disappointed and sending them back. The design is very cute but they do not do what they advertise to do.

    Read More
  • Nice
    Verified Purchase

    Looks great! Not terribly wide donate you should buy 2 pair and see together

    Read More
  • I'd buy them again.
    Verified Purchase

    I get so many compliments on my curtains! They look great & the red is a terrific shade.

    Read More
  • Consumer
    Verified Purchase

    Love, love, love! They hang beautifully and make my office pop!

    Read More
  • Classic, crisp, beautiful curtains
    Verified Purchase

    These are very nice curtains. They are cotton with absolutely no shine. They are medium weight, and the creases easily ironed out. They are a nice, deep navy blue against a crisp, true white. The panels were uniform length. The look is classic, clean, and crisp. Very happy.

    Read More
  • Nice, but the width is the total curtains
    Verified Purchase

    I don't think the description is clear: the width is the total of the 2 curtains and not a single one. Nice pattern but i have returned.

    Read More
  • Great statement drapes
    Verified Purchase

    Added these to my hearth room (black/white) and just as I hoped this pattern offers the perfect POP. Very pleased.

    Read More
  • 2 socks
    Verified Purchase

    I absolutely love these curtains, great quality and hang beautifully. Worth every penny

    Read More
  • Stylish/warm
    Verified Purchase

    I bought these for my nursery and the room was very cold. Now when I close the drapes it stays so much warmer in the room.

    Read More
  • Great Purchase
    Verified Purchase

    I spent a lot of time looking at several different curtain options and I am so happy I went with these. My window is 10' 2'' wide and I purchased four panels - it covers great. The curtains are thick and don't let a lot of natural light in, but they do let some in. The red color was exactly as pictured. My one complaint is that it was very difficult to get all of the wrinkles out when I ironed them, but overall I am very pleased.

    Read More
  • MrsC
    Verified Purchase

    I love my curtains. I ordered the beige and white and the color is perfect. They are good quality and hang very nicely. I would buy again, especially at this price.

    Read More
  • .
    Verified Purchase

    get so many compliments on these curtains. I have an accent wall in a deep red and these curtains hang on the opposite wall which gives a great contrast. Brightened up my living room and the thermal does keep cold and heat out! great buy!

    Read More
  • Brandy
    Verified Purchase

    LOVE!! Love the pattern, love the color, love the fabric. It is lined but not super thick liner. The red is a deeper color than is pictured but it is the perfect red.

    Read More
  • Beautiful and very thick
    Verified Purchase

    These curtains are very thick and block out 95% of the light, the other 5% comes in from the top and sides of the windows where the curtains hang but do not touch the wall. I am very happy with these and the colors are very accurate!

    Read More
  • Revglo
    Verified Purchase

    The curtains are beautiful I should have gotten a wider width or bought 2 pairs. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of five is because the color is not a true red as shown, it's more burgundy.

    Read More
Sponsored Links