How high order volume due to COVID-19 impacts your order:
- Order delivery is occasionally delayed
- Customer Care is experiencing longer than normal wait times
- The My Account link remains the fastest way initiate order tracking, cancellations, returns, and parts requests
2. What's the status of my order and delivery?
Can I change the address on my order? You can track your order and deliveries from the Orders & Returns page on Overstock.com or in the Overstock App. Once your order has shipped, you can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
3. Why are some items taking longer to ship, showing as "processing"? With many states issuing stay-at-home orders due to COVID-19, some of our partners have had to reduce their staff significantly. Sometimes that means that warehouses have taken longer than normal to get your order on a truck. We have done our best to ensure that our delivery estimates are accurate, but our supply chain has had a few exceptions when unexpected events such as weather and warehouse closures have delayed deliveries. We are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of everyone in our network and we appreciate your patience.
4. Can I still make returns? Yes, though there may be some delays as our vendors continue to comply with local or state regulations at their warehouses. Returns can be initiated by you in your account on Overstock.com. If you are a Club O member, you will continue to have free returns for in-store credit.
7. How much do you charge for shipping? During this challenging period, Overstock is now offering Free Shipping on Everything, even for large furniture, to the continental US so that you have one less thing to worry about.
8. Is Overstock still delivering Large and Bulky items? Absolutely. In today's world, our customers have been ordering everything from playsets to help keep kids active, to in-home workout equipment, to home office equipment for those like us who are new to working from home. We want to help you create a dream home no matter what is happening in the world.
9. How can I help those impacted by COVID-19? Overstock is currently matching all donations that our customers make at check-out to the American Red Cross. We have also donated bedding and cribs to our local children's hospital, and we volunteered our parking lot for COVID-19 testing. In the meantime, please stay home and stay safe.
If you would like more information, please visit our Help Center.