The Farrier Steel Fire Pit
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the sound of crackling flames and the smell of toasted marshmallows with you whether it's in your backyard, to the campground, or the tailgate party! The Farrier Steel Fire Pit's compact and collapsible design makes it perfect for storage and taking it on the go. Made with 7 gauge steel, The Farrier has a heavy duty build but easily slides together in 4 separate pieces to make one beautiful fire pit! The Farrier has 12 air slots on each end, with the option for stainless steel Secondary Combustion Attachments (Sold Separately). Complete with ergonomic hand grips on each side, it's just as easy to pack away as it is to put together! For a larger option, see The Anvil, also part of the Urban Fire™ Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 16″H x 24″W x 21.63″L
- Interior Dimensions:12″D x 23″W x 17.74″L
- Made out of 3/16″ thick 7 gauge A1011 CS-B steel
- 12 air intake slots on each side
- 4 joint slots on the end to lock everything in place
- Collapsible to less than 1" high for simple storage and easy use on-the-go
- Tool free assembly
- Available in Natural, Black, and Stainless
- Raw Natural Steel Option: A vintage, steampunk look. It comes right off the machine and right into the box. It will have a coating of machining residue out of the box. This helps protect it against the elements through the delivery process. During your first burn, this coating will begin to burn off and you will see a beautiful rainbowing effect across the steel. It will patina and oxidize with use and exposure to the elements.
- Black Option: After the machining process, the raw steel will be cleaned and prepped, then coated in a flat black. The interior coating may begin to burn off with use, but the paint on the outside will remain. Scratches will oxidize and the exterior will wear and show character over time.
- Stainless Steel Option: Made out of 304 Stainless Steel, this fire pit is built to hold up against the elements and resist corrosion. With use, it will patina a beautiful tawny. It can be cleaned with a soft rag and water.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Combustion interior attachments (as shown in photo) sold separately to help minimize the smoke output from your fire and create a more relaxing atmosphere
- Made in the USA