Simple, stylish, sturdy, safe - this twin over twin bunk bed from Taylor & Olive ticks all of the boxes. Designed with space-saving in mind, this bunk requires minimal space in your child's room and can easily be converted into two separate twin-size beds as your kids grow and more space is available. The top bunk is easily accessible via ladder and guard rails surround all four sides. Each bunk includes support slats for a twin size mattress and can support up to 250 pounds. No box spring is required. Rely on the solid wood construction to ensure your children will sleep safely and comfortably in this bunk bed for years to come.
- Solid wood construction
- Ladder and 7 support slats per bunk included
- Box spring or bunkie board not required
- Mattress and bedding not included
- Easily and safely separates into two identical size/height twin beds
- Conforms to the latest consumer product safety standards (ASTM)
- Overall assembled weight: 118 lbs
- Pre-drilled holes on the frame require the ladder to be installed on the right side (facing the bunk bed)
- Weight capacity up to 250 pounds per bunk
- Each bunk accommodates a standard twin size mattress 75" x 39", maximum height 9"
- All pieces ship in one carton, ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Space between the top and bottom bunk: 30 inches high
- Bottom bunk floor clearance: 75"wide x 38"deep x 12.5"high
- Overall dimensions 80"wide x 42"deep x 65"high
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Unless otherwise noted, mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*