Similar Items in Cooking Essentials
Opening the oven to check on a food's temperature means wasting the cook's time and losing oven temperature and moisture--not to mention a face full of steam. This thermometer prevents those problems. Insert the instrument's 6-inch stainless-steel probe into a roast beef or turkey and monitor the time and temperature (from 32 to 392 degrees F) on the thermometer's large digital display, which connects to the probe with a 4-foot cord. The control panel sets cooking time and temperature, and an alarm sounds when either is reached. Fully opened, the thermometer/timer is 5 inches high, but it folds flat for compact storage. Magnets on the back permit it to be temporarily mounted on a metal surface.
- Combination thermometer/timer
- Monitor cooking temperatures of food without opening the oven door
- Range 32°F to 392°F/ 0°C to 200°C
- Stainless steel probe has a 5' silicone cord
- Temperature alarm signals when food is done cooking
- On/off switch to prolong battery life
- Folds flat for compact storage; magnetic back for mounting on metal surface
- Folds down for compact storage
- 1 AAA battery included
- Replacement probe model 1470NRP is available, sold separately
- Remotely displays food's temperatures and time elapsed while it's cooking
- Programmable control panel for cooking by precise temperature or time
- Alarm sounds when cooking time or desired temperature reached
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.