Symmons SLW-5512-1.0 Elm 1.0 GPM Widespread Bathroom Faucet with - Seasoned Bronze
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Blending sleek forms and simple lines, the Elm bathroom faucet offers a simple sophistication that is a natural complement to most bathroom designs. All of Symmons' products are designed with the customer in mind; the proof is in the details. Plated in a tarnish-resistant finish over metal, this faucet has the durability to add contemporary elegance to your powder room for a lifetime. The high-arc spout design allows enough clearance to access your sink, regardless of whether you're filling a cup or just washing your hands. With an ADA compliant 2-handle design, this widespread faucet allows you to ensure custom temperature setting with ease of use for everyone. At an eco-friendly low flow rate of 1.0 gallons per minute, this bathroom faucet is WaterSense certified so that you can conserve water without sacrificing performance, which will, in turn, save you money on your water bill. This model includes everything you need for quick installation, including ceramic disc valves to prevent dripping, supply lines for connection, and coordinating pop-up drain assembly for convenience. With features that are crafted to last and a style that is designed to please, Symmons' Elm bathroom faucets are a seamless addition to your sink, backed by our technical support team and limited lifetime warranty.
Symmons SLW-5512-1.0 Features:
- Finishes designed to be durable with abrasion, corrosion, and tarnish resistant plating that lasts a lifetime
- Fits 3-hole installations with adjustable mounting width from 8" - 16"
- 2 Solid brass lever handles for ease of use
- Ceramic disc valves included to prevent drips
- Metal pop-up drain and lift rod assembly in matching finish
- Includes braided supply lines for easy installation
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
Symmons SLW-5512-1.0 Specifications:
- Height: 5-3/4" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-3/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16"" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/8" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/8 and 1-3/8"
- Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.