Symmons S-20-0-1.0 Symmetrix Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Polished Chrome
brand Symmonssold and shipped by
Color (1): Polished Chrome
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Get $4.40 in Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Symmons' limited lifetime warranty for residential use (5 year limited warranty for commercial use)
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Mounts in a centerset configuration - 3 holes required with spout and handles together on common base
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 6" (measured from countertop to highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-7/8" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 3-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 1.0 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- S-20-0: This model
- S-20: This model with lift rod hole
- S-20-0-1-1/2: This model with 1-1/2 GPM flow rate
- S-20-0-IPS: This model with 1/2" IPS connections
- S-20-2-G: This model with grid drain
- California residents: warning - this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Country of Origin: United States
Number of Faucet Handle
Number of Faucet Installation Hole
Up to 1 GPM