Sunbrella Forest Green w/ Ivory Indoor/ Outdoor Bench Cushion 37" to 48"
Adding a beautiful contrast, Sunbrella Canvas Natural brings out the deep green of Sunbrella Canvas Forest Green by providing a striking ivory accent. A contrasting cording pattern makes this bench cushion a bold and attractive feature. Perfect for a bench or window seat inside or outside the home, this cushion features a 100 percent recycled polyester fiber fill to ensure a soft and supportive design. The exterior of this cushion is UV and fade resistant to protect against damage from long-term sun exposure, and it also protects against mildew growth that can occur from use near water.
- Corded edge with ties to secure to furniture
- Zippered closure for easy removal
- Available in a variety of sizes and hues to ensure that you find the perfect match for your furniture
- A contrasting colored trim adds a complimentary touch to the base color
- Made with 100% Sunbrella acrylic fabric, filled with 100% recycled polyester
- Sunbrella fabric is UV, fade, mold and stain resistant to withstand the elements
- Cushion only, furniture not included
- 37 wide x 17 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 40 wide x 17 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 42 wide x 20 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 43 wide x 18 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 44 wide x 19 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 45 wide x 17 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 45 wide x 18 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 45 wide x 19 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 47.5 wide x 18 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
- 48 wide x 17 front to back x 2 high | 4 lbs
Sunbrella Story Sunbrella fabrics are 100% solution dyed acrylic resulting in water, fade, stain, mold and mildew resistant. Sunbrella is founded on the belief that fabrics should be both beautiful and functional. Sunbrella has become widely adopted for shade structures, marine canvas and upholstery fabric for both outdoor and indoor applications. Our textiles are made with close attention to design detail, and engineered with robust performance characteristics that provide resistance to fading and degradation from sunlight and chemical exposure. The fabric is tactile yet durable, has industry-leading environmental characteristics, is easy to care for and offers long life - wherever it's used.
Sunbrella Care Sunbrella is 100 percent acrylic and is easily maintained, including being stain and fade resistant. Sunbrella fabric is soft to the touch and works beautifully both outdoors and indoors, and is perfect for high traffic areas. Brush off loose dirt. Wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water solution. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry.
Designed with your style in mind, Humble + Haute has been producing durable and fashionable outdoor accents since 2009. Located in the Dallas, TX area, our expansive variety of outdoor pillows and cushions are crafted by skilled artisans from industry-leading acrylic Sunbrella and premium polyester outdoor fabrics, with a focus on quality. Designed to endure outdoor elements, yet soft enough to use indoors, our fabrics are stain, fade and mildew resistant, and can hold up through unpredictable weather conditions. With so many styles and colors to choose from, we know you'll find something perfect for your home!
- Pillow Shape: Rectangle
- Type: Outdoor Cushions
- Product Features: UV Resistant, Fade Resistant, Zippered Closure
- Material: Acrylic, Fabric, Polyester
- Style: Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional
- Pattern: Solid
- Cushion Type: Bench
- Care Instruction: Spot Clean, Hand Wash
- Color: Green, Natural
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*