Stainless Steel Digital Cooking Thermometer - grey
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
1. 5 seconds instant read: the cooking thermometer will instantly display precise temperature readings for meat, foods and liquids in 5 seconds. No more waiting or overcooking.
2. Protective for probe: comes with a convenient plastic set to safeguards the meat thermometer probe against any possible damage when not in use. The digital meat thermometer is handy for any chef to carry anywhere.
3. 4.7'' long sensitive probe: 4.7'' inch long probe makes it easy for you to stick it into your pork and chicken . No more get burning when testing your meat. ( never use the cooking thermometer in a closed oven!!! )
4. Automatic shutdown in 10 minutes: the grill thermometer comes with a 10-minute automatic shutoff feature, which will prevents accidentally battery running out.
5. Wide temperature range: both fahrenheit degree and celsius degree are available. Temperature test range is between -58℉ to 572℉ (-50℃ to 300℃).
Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 572ºF(-50℃ ~ 300℃). If the temperature is below -58ºF(-50℃) or above 572ºF(300℃), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
Two Buttons: ON/OFF and ℃/ ºF
10-minute auto-off feature
Resolution: 0.1 ℃/ ºF
Temperature accuracy: ±2ºF(±1℃) in range between 32 to 212ºF (0 to 100℃)
Button Battery (included): 1 X AG13 ( also named LR44), 1.5 V
1. Clean the digital thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2. Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater. Be careful not to get water in the thermometer as the top electronic part is not waterproof.
3. Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.