"What is the difference in this mattress and the Spinal response Aspiration mattress?"
Spinal Response Comfort 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
ITEM#: 14281426Rest comfortably on this Spinal Response 11-inch Comfort Memory Foam Mattress with green tea extracts and latex-visco air flow support layer.
- Materials: Memory foam, refreshing poly velour cover, green tea memory foam, latex-visco air flow support foam, high density reflexive base foam
- First Layer: 1-inch green tea memory foam tailored into top panel 3 pond density convoluted; Second Layer: 2-inch green tea support memory foam 3 pound density; Third Layer: 3-inch latex-visco air flow support layer with high density edge support 4 pound density; Fourth Layer: 5-inch high reflexive base foam layer 2.2 pound density
- Mattress measures 11 inches thick x 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Temperature sensitive foam
- Disperses your weight evenly and eliminates motion transfer
- Never needs turning
- Meets all flammability standards
- Bottom is stitch non woven with reinforced zipper for easy cleanability
- Can be used with an existing frame, adjustable bases, platform beds and slatted frames
- Mattress only -- frame and foundation sold separately
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Latex, Memory Foam|
|Mattress Core Construction||Latex|
|Mattress Top||Tight Top|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Box Spring, Platform|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
NuForm Quilted Pillow Top 11-inch Full-size Plush Foam Mattress
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 14-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
Select Luxury 10-inch Queen-size Double-sided AirFlow Quilted Foam Mattress
NuForm TriZone Quilted 7-inch Twin-size Firm Foam Mattress
Slumber Solutions Choose Your Comfort 12-inch King-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
LUCID 10-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
So far so good, I've been sleeping on this mattress for close to 3 weeks now. I also bought a new bed at the same time, and am currently sleeping on the mattress only - no box spring. I have a herniated lumbar disc and so far I have been in less pain and discomfort! Although it is a little firmer than I had expected, this could be due to tight fitting flannel sheets which also cause the mattress to get warmer quicker. Mattress came shrink wrapped but took less than 24 hours to fully expand. I'm very satisfied up to this point. They always say to lay on a mattress for no less than 10 minutes before making a buying decision. However I was confident that because of the memory foam, and having owned several memory foam mattress tops before, that buying online would be a safe decision and I would confidently recommend this mattress to anyone who enjoys memory foam mattresses.Read More
Questions & Answers
There are some minor differences in the foam construction for the two mattress.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details