As a modern, enlarged deviation from the classic hexagon mosaic, our Hudson Due Hex 2 in. Light Green 12-1/2 in. x 11-1/4 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Mosaic Tile instantly elevates spaces through a refreshing dose of geometric design. This porcelain tile features a soft light green color tone that blends to taupe around the edges with a smooth glazed finish. It offers a versatile appearance that is unique yet simplistic enough to integrate into any design, ranging from traditional style renovations to modern home projects. Its impervious, frost resistant, and durable features make it an ideal choice for both commercial and residential indoor and outdoor installations including, kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, showers, hallways, entryways, patios, and fireplace facades. This tile is a perfect choice on its own or coordinated with other products in the Hudson Due Hex series. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde, and PVC.
- 9.97 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 20.9 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 11.25 in. width x 12.5 in. length x 0.19 in. mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 2 in. W x 2 in. L pieces
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid resistant. Indoor and Outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
12.5 In. L X 11.25 In. W X 0.19 In. H
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More
Write the first review
Download our app to save your favorites!We’ll text you the link to get started. Once installed, enjoy easy access to your wish lists!
I agree to receive a one-time text message to my mobile device. Messaging and data rates may apply.