Merola Tile Retro Nero 8.25" x 23.5" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile
Brand: Merola Tile
Starts at $14.09
4 interest-free payments of $3.53 with *Learn More
Size (2): Select a Size
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
The Retro Nero 8-1/4 in. x 23-1/2 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile is a breathtaking addition to our collection of wood-look tiles. Crafted in Spain, the soot black glaze features a meticulously detailed grain accented in shades of tan. To add further contrast and depth, this tile has subtle bumps and grooves that echo the texture of real wood. The finishing touch on this large plank is the imitations of scuffs and spots, which gives this tile an antiquated appearance reminiscent of distressed painted wood. This extruded porcelain tile has 14 different print variations for a one-of-a-kind look that can only be achieved through the partially handmade process. You have the ability to create endless design possibilities when you pair this with other products in the Retro series. This impervious, matte tile will look great in all indoor and outdoor locations, including walls, floors, and patios.
- 11.22 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 45.8 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 8.25 in. width x 23.5 in. length x 0.39 in. thick
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed, medium textured finish with a low sheen and substantial variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating II has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions all interior walls and light foot traffic such as powder rooms
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid resistant. Indoor and Outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential use only
Country of Origin: Spain
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
2 - Light Traffic
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping