A recent addition to our popular penny round design, the SomerTile Hudson Penny Round Vintage Yellow 12 in. x 12-5/8 in. x 5 mm Porcelain Mosaic Tile completes the vintage look you want. The yellow glaze is the soft, warm hue of classic 1940s decor and adds a palpable brightness and jollity to any space. This impervious, frost-resistant tile is perfect for floors, baths, showers and backsplashes, indoors or out. Use this tile on its own or coordinate with the other colors in our Penny Round series for extra creativity.
- 10.74 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 18 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 12 in. width x 12.63 in. length x 0.21 in. mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 0.8 in. W x 0.8 in. L pieces
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and uniform appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. less than or equal to .5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Bathroom Tile, Kitchen Tile, Mosaic Tile
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More