Merola Tile Hudson Penny Round Mint Green 12" x 12.63" Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Brand: Merola Tile
Average non-sale price listed for this product in the last 90 days.
Save $15.46 (9%)
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Size (1): Case 10 Tiles
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
Our Hudson Penny Round Mint Green 12 in. x 12-5/8 in. x 5 mm Porcelain Mosaic Tile is a beautifully tranquil update on the timeless penny round design. Featuring a reactive glaze with an eye-drop effect, these tiles have varying shades of mint and pastel green that blend to taupe around the edges. This mosaic creates a uniquely sporadic design through a pleasing mixture of cool-toned tints with additional dimension added by the smooth, high-gloss finish. Its impervious and frost-resistant features make this penny tile an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor floor and wall installations including, kitchen backsplashes, bathroom showers and accent walls. This penny round tile can be used as a whole sheet or cut into smaller strips as an accent piece. It is a perfect choice on its own or coordinated with other colors in our Hudson Penny Round series.
- 10.74 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 17.4 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 12 in. width x 12.63 in. length x 0.21 in. mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 0.8 in. W x 0.8 in. L pieces
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. less than or equal to .5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping