This Coppa Auburn 12 in. x 12 in. Glass Mosaic Tile features the look of mineral veining with gold and copper crystal striations running through the brown-burgundy tiles in random patterns. Use a white thinset and grout to preserve the color of the tiles and to help cover the mesh backing. With the strong backing, the mosaic can be easily installed in a variety of locations from kitchens to bathrooms as backsplashes or simple accents. The impervious tiles are also suitable for use outdoors for added design flexibility.
- 13.27 square feet, 13 pieces per case. Case weight is 18.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality glass tile for wall use.
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 0.16 in. mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 0.75 in. W x 0.75 in. L pieces
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Unglazed, slightly textured finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for wall use only
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- Wall tiles are not C.O.F. rated
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More
Download our app to save your favorites!We’ll text you the link to get started. Once installed, enjoy easy access to your wish lists!
I agree to receive a one-time text message to my mobile device. Messaging and data rates may apply.