Merola Tile Klinker Natural 12.75" x 12.75" Ceramic Floor and Wall Quarry Tile
Brand: Merola Tile
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
The "Was" price is the price at which we formerly offered or sold the product listed.
Save $1.00 (20%)
Sale Starts at
Size (2): Select a Size
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
The Klinker Natural 12-3/4 in. x 12-3/4 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Quarry Tile captures the authenticity of age-old tile making with modern technology. This unglazed natural quarry tile gets its terra cotta color from the natural makeup of the clay and through the firing process. This extruded tile is manufactured in Spain and is safe for heavy-duty interior and exterior locations, including patios, showroom floors and kitchens. This tile offers frost resistance and water resistance, making it a great choice for your outdoor space. As the first and only distributor in the United States to carry products from this factory, you are guaranteed to have a unique space.
- 7.04 square feet, 6 pieces per case. Case weight is 45.6 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use.
- 12.75 in. width x 12.75 in. length x 0.67 in. thick
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Unglazed, medium textured finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating V is suitable for both residential and high-traffic commercial use including extra heavy-duty floors and areas subject to severe pedestrian traffic over sustained periods with some dirt such as shopping centers, airport concourses, public walkways and industrial applications
- Semi-Vitreous tiles have water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid resistant. Indoor and Outdoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: Spain
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping
Write the first review