Merola Tile Hudson Diamond Marine 12.38" x 12.38" Porcelain Mosaic Tile - Case 10 Tiles
Brand: Merola Tile
The "At other retailer" price represents an actual price in the marketplace of an identical product which has been verified within the last 90 days. We have included the shipping cost in the "At other retailer" price with shipping to a central US zip code.
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card.
Size (2): Select a Size
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
This Hudson Diamond Marine 12 in. x 12 in. Porcelain Mosaic Tile offers a beautifully tranquil update on the timeless diamond design. This tile features a reactive glaze that creates varying blue tones in the center mixed with creamy shades on the edge. The end effect is a pleasing mixture of sky-blue tints with additional dimension from the high-gloss finish. Impervious, frost-resistant and easy to clean, this tile is ideal for both indoor and outdoor residential and commercial spaces. It is a perfect choice on its own or coordinated with other products in the Hudson Diamond series. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 10.85 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 18.4 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- 12.38 in. width x 12.38 in. length x 0.2 in. mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 0.71 in. W x 0.71 in. L pieces
- Sample Dimension: A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. less than or equal to .5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
Country of Origin: China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
12.38 in. L X 12.38 in. W X 0.2 in. H
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping