SomerTile Tessera Subway Ming 10-3/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. x 8 mm Glass and Stone Mosaic Tile
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Our Tessera Subway Ming 11-3/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. x 8 mm Glass and Stone Mosaic Tile offers a beautiful and varied finish with mixed glass and natural stone with both smooth and light textures intertwining to achieve contrasting high and low sheens. This tile may be cut into strips for use as accent trim, or used as a field tile. Due to the nature of green ming marble, variation between sheets is expected. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 8.97 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 32 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality tile for wall use
- 10.75 in. width x 11.75 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic.0.59 in. W x 1.89 in. L pieces
- Unglazed, mixed texture with a mixed finish and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for wall use only
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- Wall tiles are not C.O.F. rated
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Commercial and Residential use
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Each line item within an order will be selected from a single dye lot (color) and caliber (size), but multiple orders can result in receiving multiple dye lots and/or calibers.
- Please ensure that all tile for a project is obtained within one order
- All ceramic / porcelain and natural stone tile within coordinating series may be produced at different times which can cause variation in dye lot (color) and caliber (size) which is authentic to tile
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.