SomerTile 10.25x11.75-inch Manhattan Hex Black Unglazed Porcelain Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy a tile that withstands vigorous use by utilizing Manhattan hex antique black unglazed porcelain mosaic tiles from SomerTile. Ideal for wall or floor coverage, this highly rated tile is appropriate for residential, commercial and industrial use, and its durable construction makes it ideal for installation in high-traffic and heavy pedestrian areas.
Replace old and brittle tile flooring with these durable porcelain mosaic tiles. The slightly rough exterior features an unglazed finish that has a low sheen and an even tone. Mesh-mounted tiles make each case easy to install, and their impervious nature makes these tiles ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Porcelain mosaic tile features an unglazed finish that has a low sheen and an even tone
- Dimensions measure 10.25"W x 11.75"L x 0.20"D
- Each case gives 8.56sq ft of coverage
- Mesh-mounted tiles are easy to install and maintain
- P.E.I. Rating V is appropriate for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Grade 1 high-quality tile is ideal for use in high-traffic and heavy pedestrian areas
- Impervious tile has a water absorption rate that is less than 0.5 percent, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Each case includes ten pieces
- All ceramic / porcelain and natural stone tile within coordinating series may be produced at different times which can cause variation in dye lot (color) and caliber (size) which is authentic to tile
If the quantity ordered is over 250 lbs, the order will ship via freight carrier and longer shipping timeframes are to be expected
Each line item within an order will be selected from a single dye lot (color) and caliber (size), but multiple orders can result in receiving multiple dye lots and/or calibers. Please ensure that all tile for a project is obtained within one order.
Sample- Limit 1 per customer
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.