"Does this unit have a dehumidify only setting? How big is is dehumidifier reservoir and is it easy to empty?"
ITEM#: 13656674Stay cool or warm and breathe fresher air with the new SlimLine WA-1061H unit. Enjoy a comfortable year-round environment with an air conditioner and heater unit in one. Cooling, dehumidifying and fan features all in one are powered by 10,000btu cooling and 9,500btu heating capacity that ideally cools or heats an area up to 300 square feet.
- Fire resistant PVC plastic housing
- Washable air filter collects dust particles
- Casters for easy mobility
- Digital thermostat with remote control
- Choice of programmable timer or continuous operation
- Preset timer available, up to 12 hours
- Directional air discharge louvers
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5 feet)
- Built-in water tank or extended water tube for continuous drainage
- Power cord storage
- Measuring conditions are based on factory testing conditions: Cooling - room temp: 81-degrees F, Room Humidity: 60-percent / heating - room temp: 68-degrees F, Room Humidity: 60-percent
- Cooling capacity: 10,000btu / hour
- Heating capacity: 9,500btu / hour
- Air volume (max): 375m3/h
- Power consumption cooling: 1070-watts / 8.29-amps / heating: 950-watts / 8.18-amps
- Moisture removal: 1 liter / hour
- Window kit material: 2-piece plastic kit
- Thermostat cooling: 64-90-degrees F / heating: 45-77-degrees F
- Operating temperature: 41-110-degrees F
- Control: Digital with remote
- Water tank capacity: EER 9.38
- Power supply: 110
- 120 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
- Max room size: 300 square feet
- Timer: 1
- 12 hours
- Fan speeds: 2
- Compressor: Rotary
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Exhaust pipe max length: 59 inches
- Exhaust pipe diameter: 5 inches
- Dimensions: 29.61 inches high x 12 inches wide x 15 inches deep
Note: Exhaust hose installation required (complete fitting kit included).
|Cabinet Height||18 to 33.9 inches|
|Cooling BTU||8000 - 12000 BTUs|
|Cooling Wattage||1001-2000 Watts|
|Square Foot Coverage Range||250-300 sq.ft..|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
I have only used the air. It is a tad noisy but, what can you expect? I didn't realize it had to be vented out a window . Turns out, it worked just fine and I am glad to have it.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello whereisjen, the reservoir will hold 4 liters. You would just need to set the thermostat to the room temperature. Have a great day!
"Does this automatically switch from cool to heat with the set tempature?"
It would not switch back and forth, but more like a thermostat and off and on to regulate the temperature.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Tips on Buying Electric Heaters for Your Home
Tips on Buying Electric Heaters for Your Home from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about buying electric heaters.
Heater Buying Guide
Heater Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about heaters.
How to Size a Space Heater
Before you purchase a new space heater, size it to make sure it will have enough British thermal units (BTUs) to heat the room where it will be used.
Tips on Buying Air Conditioning Units
Tips on Buying Air Conditioning Units from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying air conditioning units.
Best Air Conditioners for a Small Home
Best Air Conditioners for a Small Home from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best air conditioners for a small home.
Best Space Heaters for Bedrooms
Best Space Heaters for Bedrooms from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best space heaters for bedrooms.
Tips on Buying a Portable Air Conditioner
Tips on Buying a Portable Air Conditioner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a portable air conditioner.
Tips on Buying Portable Heaters
Tips on Buying Portable Heaters from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying portable heaters.
Tips on Buying a Space Heater
Tips on Buying a Space Heater from Overstock.com. Here's what you need to know about buying a space heater that will be efficient and economical.
Where to Use a Portable Air Conditioner
Where to Use a Portable Air Conditioner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about where to use a portable air conditioner.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.