The Eddington is a popular choice for a distinctive copper sink. It is smaller in size, making it a great piece for smaller bathrooms, but large in personality. Having a smaller bathroom doesn't mean you need to settle for less. Have the great look and functionality while making an immediate impact. This copper sink is handcrafted from pure solid copper. With hassle-free installation and effortless care, a copper sink from Sinkology is designed to fit your lifestyle and to be a focal point of pride for your home. Handcrafted from pure 18-gauge copper, this sink includes vessel mounting hardware for an easy DIY installation. The aged copper finish is rich, durable, and, best of all, maintenance free. This true work of art comes with a lifetime warranty. The Eddington vessel copper sink design kit includes a Pfister single handle faucet finished in a beautiful rustic bronze, a decorative grid sink drain, and a Copper Armor kit.
- Sinkology copper sink is handmade with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- Decorative, high-arc vessel spout offers easy access to sink and water
- ADA-compliant for safety and ease of use
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Dimensions:16" x 16" x 6"
- Bowl dimensions:15.75" x 15.75" x 6"
- Drain Size: 1.5"
Please note: Product dimensions may vary slightly from installation dimensions.