One-Handle Copper Widespread Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer
Product Description & Features:
* Sturdy & Durable: 100% Solid brass construction; Highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures.
* High-Quality: Premium-grade ceramic drip-free cartridge for long-lasting durability. Unique copper finish resists corrosion and tarnishing.
* Easy to Install: Whether a new renovation or replacement of an existing faucet, a professional instruction manual & video will help you solve all installation problems in time.
* Easy to Maintenance: Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish prevent dirty from sticking to faucet surface, clean faucet with cloth is enough in daily use.
* Guaranteed Service: Max 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM 60 PSI Compliant with CA Title 20. IAPMO/UPC/CSA Certified, ANSI/ASME A112.18.1. ADA compliant. We provide 5 years of assurance, if you have any problems during the warranty, please feel free to contact us.
* Height: 13" (deck to top of faucet)
* Spout Height: 10-13/16" (deck to spout outlet)
* Spout Reach: 8-3/8" (faucet base to spout outlet)
* Flow Rate: under 1.8 gallons-per-minute
* Faucet Holes: 2 (holes needed to install faucet)
* Faucet Centers: 8'' - 10" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Awesome and easy to install!
An Overstock Customer
June 24, 2021
Classy looking copper faucet!
We had a similar style copper faucet that for its price, should have lasted forever. It did not and I won't name the manufacturer. In searching online, we found this copper faucet but did not recognize the manufacturer and a little hesitant to purchase until we did some research on the company. We liked their warranty, etc. Once installed the water pressure on this is amazing! The colour is fabulous and the side sprayer is heavy duty! Note: when using the side sprayer with hot water, the handle does get hot to the touch. The manufacturer probably needs to work on insulation of some sort but it's not a deal breaker. Would definitely buy again!
December 22, 2020
Very nice feel and looks great
The faucet arrived on time and it looks great. It is not entirely copper colored it has small accents of darker color around each transition as if it was aged it's a subtle touch that makes it look great in our kitchen. 2 small issues, the install photos don't show which goes on first the rubber gasket or metal ring. Also the spay handle is not very well insolated so it gets pretty hot after spraying hot water for about a min. Other then that we are loving the look and the fact the water sprays out and down instead of just down so we can fill big lots and the faucet does not get in the way.
An Overstock Customer
August 28, 2020
Antique Copper lovely but bright & drippy sprayer
The items are alot brighter than pictured. I selected Antique Copper because my handles and fixtures are a brownish copper. I looked online to discover that they will darken/oxiginzaton after time. I can speed up the process by spraying them with warm water and baking soda. The bright copper color stands out like a sore thumb. Another thing is the sprayer continues to drip after I stop straying and I set it in its place. I fear that I will have to dry my back sink after every use. Other than these things...this is a beautiful set. Heavily made with extreme quality. 4-star for super bright color and drippy sprayer.
August 4, 2020
finish is nice
Looks just like my original faucet I got back in 2001 and we love the matching antique copper finish We will be installing in the spring and we hope it works
December 23, 2019