Simi Transitional Gabbeh Hand Loomed Area Rug
Size (4): Select an Option
Color (4): Select an Option
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- The nomads of Iran's Zagros Mountains wove the original gabbeh rugs in part to keep themselves warm on cold winter nights. In tribute to those original designs, this collection boasts a sumptuous pile that will pamper your bare feet, making these rugs especially welcome in bedrooms. Subtle color variations among the seemingly simple geometric motifs add to their bohemian allure.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new rugs. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Ships tightly rolled in a protective bag. Any slight creasing will disappear within a few days.
- KPI: 80 Knots, Pile Height: 0.40"
- Handmade rugs have a consistency and a shine, which may affect the rug's color. The colors of a rug will appear either several shades lighter or darker depending on where the viewer is standing in relation to the rug.
Country of Origin: India
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
96.0 In. L X 60.0 In. W X 0.4 In. H
Blue, Brown, Grey, Ivory, Purple
0.25 - 0.5 inch
Rugs by Room
Bedroom, Dining Room, Entryway
Bohemian & Eclectic