Brooklyn Shelter Bedframe with Curved Tufted Headboard and Footboard
A bed fit for royalty, the Brooklyn Panel Bed Collection by Jennifer Taylor Home brings glam and style to any bedroom in your home. Crafted beautifully with a tall, wrap-around shelter silhouette, accented with diamond hand tufts along the entire headboard and matching footboard, the Brooklyn is an ideal choice for your master bedroom suite. The headboard, footboard, side rails, and center support slats all come included. The Brooklyn is available in a wide variety of lush colors and textures including velvet, linen, and faux leather.
- Includes 1 bed frame with tufted headboard, tufted footboard, side rails, and support slats
- Wrap-around singback shelter design
- Diamond button tufted all over showcases benchmade technique
- Panel bed supports require a box spring and mattress
- Compatible with an adjustable base and mattress
- Recommended mattress height of 8-14 inches
- Tall headboard accommodates any mattress and box spring thickness with plenty of space for accent pillows
- Modern Farmhouse, California Costal Glam, Transitional style
- Light Beige Linen
- Antique White Polyester
- Navy Blue Velvet
- Opal Gray Velvet
- Vintage Black Brown Faux Leather
- Caramel Tan Brown
- Overall: 67.5"W x 88.5"L x 58.5"H
- Inner dimensions for mattress: 83"L x 61.5"W x 9"H
- Height of the support slats from ground: 9 inches
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Total weight: 105 lbs.
- Overall: 83.5"W x 88.5"L x 58.5"H
- Inner dimensions for mattress: 83L x 77W x 9H
- Height of the support slats from the ground: 9 inches
- Weight Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Total weight: 117 lbs.
*Fabric swatch available upon request
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
Unless otherwise noted, mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*