Shaw SW226 Brushed Suede 5" Wide Wire Brushed Engineered Hardwood
Please review Build.com return policy for Flooring and Tile Products, certain restrictions may apply on general returns. If flooring arrives damaged or is defective, please call for assistance (800-375-3403).
- Brushed Suede Engineered Hardwood Planks are constructed of Hickory featuring a Wire Brushed surface texture with Medium gloss
- 1/2" thick planks feature backing layers consisting of Hickory and are composed of 5-Plys resulting in a Janka Rating of 1926
- Brushed Suede by Shaw displays a High Color and Character Variation rating with Beveled edges and Beveled ends
- Finished with Shaw's ScufResist Platinum finish which is designed to help resist household scuffing and keep your floor looking younger for longer. When tested, ScufResist Platinum resisted scuffing up to 6X more than the competition!
- Brushed Suede by Shaw is both Fade Resistant and Scratch Resistant
- Flooring can be installed via Nail, Staple, Glue, or Floating. Floating installation requires flooring to be glued at the tongue-and-groove joint to complete and stabilize the installation.
- Planks come in a length of 60" and a width measuring 5"
- Flooring is not sensitive to lighting and is approved for radiant heating
- Sustainably manufactured in the USA
- Flooring is backed by a 50 Year Residential Warranty and approved for both light commercial use which is protected by a 5 Year Warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and molding
- Planks measure 1/2" Thick, with a 1.6 mm Face Thickness
- Length: 60"
- Width: 5"
- Installation Location: Above Grade (Upstairs), Below Grade (Basement), On Grade (Ground Level)
- Installation Type: Floating, Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down
- Wood Species: Hickory
- Fade Resistant: Yes
- Scratch Resistant: Yes
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*