Similar Items in Cookware
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
If there is one kitchen tool that allows one to cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with induction, electricity or gas, it's Bhis set is so versatile, you can use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, pancakes, turkey & chicken pieces, steak, bread and casseroles. 3 different size pans used to saute, sear, fry,bake and stir fry. From stove to oven use to grill and campfire. Each handle with the hole at the end for convenient hanging storage when not in use. hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
- Triple cast iron skillet bundle ( 12",10",8" )
- Seasoned cast iron cookwareA good seasoning makes all the difference. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill.
- Use at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire.
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
- Get right to it: Clean the skillet immediately after use, while it is still hot or warm. Don't soak the pan or leave it in the sink because it may rust.
- Add hot water: Wash the skillet by hand using hot water and a sponge or stiff brush. (Use tongs or wear gloves if the water is extra hot!) Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these may strip the pan's seasoning.
- Scrub off stuck-on bits: To remove stuck-on food, scrub the pan with a paste of coarse kosher salt and water. Then rinse or wipe with a paper towel. Stubborn food residue may also be loosened by boiling water in the pan.
- Dry the skillet: Thoroughly towel dry the skillet or dry it on the stove over low heat.
- Oil it: Using a cloth or paper towel, apply a light coat of vegetable oil or melted shortening to the inside of the skillet. Some people also like to oil the outside of the skillet. Buff to remove any excess.
- Put it away: Store the skillet in a dry place.