"Why are the dimensions of this XL twin 38x84 when standard XL twin mattresses are 39x80? Also, this product is titled as a mattress, but in the description it is referred to as a mattress topper. Which is it? Thank you."
- Enhance your home decor with this mattress pad
- Bedding and bath boasts 1.5 inches of latex
- Bedding accessory conforms to the body's contours and evenly supports the spine
- Latex topper conforms to each contour of your body for orthopedic support and pressure relief
- Latex retains its shape and does not sag over time
- Latex provides 33-percent more pressure relief than conventional foam and fiber cushion materials
- Naturally derived from the tropical rubber tree
- Latex is an rubber based product that is highly resilient and breathable
- Latex does not hold the heat in like memory foam for a better nights sleep
- Latex is naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew
- Latex is healthy and ecologically friendly
- Hand harvested from the Rubber tree's in South-East Asia
- Rubber trees are a natural self sustaining eco system
Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.
Click here to view all E.C.O. Luxury Latex products.
- To maximize foam expansion, remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Polyurethane foam the firmness level varies with the depth and density of the foam. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
Select Luxury Buying Guide
|Memory Foam Type||Foam, Latex|
|Mattress Top||Plush Top|
|Mattress Support||Firm, Medium|
|Product Features||Bed in a Box, Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Orthopedic|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Box Spring, Platform|
|Useful Link||Mattresses and Memory Foam|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Select Luxury E.C.O. 12-inch Queen Size Latex and Memory Foam Mattress
Natures Rest Firm Talalay 10-inch Twin XL-size Latex Mattress Set
PostureLoft Kiera 11-inch Twin XL-size Talalay Latex Memory Foam Mattress
Versailles All-natural Latex 9-inch Twin XL-size Mattress
See Price in Cart
Fortnight Bedding 10-inch Twin XL-size Latex Foam Mattress
PostureLoft Sienna 11-inch Twin XL-size Latex Foam Mattress
Questions & Answers
"would this mattress work on adjustable frame"
The mattress should work on an adjustable frame.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
3-5 Business Days *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details