"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 14946306This 14-inch medium firm memory foam mattress set is designed to provide just the right firmness for you. This unique memory foam mattress will help you achieve a deep, relaxing sleep.
- Set includes: Mattress and foundation (box spring)
- Materials: Memory foam, soft transition foam, polyurethane foam
- Density: 3 pounds per cubic foot
- Composition: One layer of 2-inch open-cell memory foam, second layer of 1.75-inch Super Plush weight transition foam on a 10-inch foam base
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Originally designed for NASA, this space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts to your body temperature so you stay warm
- Open-cell memory foam formulation encourages a cooler night's sleep
- Eliminates motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure points
- Never needs turning
- Disperses your weight evenly
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- 4-way Stretch knot waterfall zippered cover
- Bedding set includes a medium Firm Select Luxury mattress and foundation
- Mattress set: 23 inches high x 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Mattress: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long x 14 inches deep
- Foundation: 8 inches high x 60 inches wide x 79.5 inches long
EZ Fit Foundation assembles within minutes:
- No tools necessary
- Solid wood foundation
- Supportive base for mattress
Select Luxury Buying Guide
The firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
- To maximize foam expansion, remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Polyurethane foam the firmness level varies with the depth and density of the foam. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
|Memory Foam Type||Foam|
|Product Features||Bed in a Box, Double-sided|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Box Spring, Platform|
|Country of Origin||United States|
PostureLoft 14-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Pillows
Priage 9-inch Queen-size Easy-to-Assemble Box Spring Mattress Foundation
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
NuForm Quilted Pillow Top 11-inch Full-size Plush Foam Mattress
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 14-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
Select Luxury 10-inch Queen-size Double-sided AirFlow Quilted Foam Mattress
NuForm TriZone Quilted 7-inch Twin-size Firm Foam Mattress
LUCID 10-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
MATTRESS IS LIGHT BLUE NOT DARK BLUE. MATTRESS IN NOT 6 INCHES IT'S 5 INCHES. FOAM IS NOT FIRM IT'S MEDIUM FIRM. ACCURATE DESCRIPTION WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE ! SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET CORRECT COLOR WHEN IT COMES IN 5 COLORS OF YOUR CHOICE. SHOULD NOT STATE FIRM AND WILL NOT COMPRESS WHEN IT IS MEDIUM AND COMPRESSES ! THE USE OF THE WORD "LUXURY" IS A JOKE. THIS IS AN AVERAGE VINYL MATTRESS WITH MEDIUM FIRMNESS THAT WILL COMPRESS.Read More
Questions & Answers
We have had a good experience with it.
"how heavy is the vinyl gayge on this mattress? light weight vinyl or heavy weight vinyl?"
Hello Caroline, I hope your day is going well. It is extra durable waterproof polyester cover. The waterproof vinyl cover is soft and comfortable, with a faux leather design. I hope this helps.Thank you for shopping with us.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Trundle Beds-What to Know Before You Buy
Trundle beds are a great way to save space. If you have ever wondered about these versatile beds, read on for more information about how trundle beds can help you make the most out of your space.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Toddler Bed
Kids' beds are specially sized and designed to make toddlers feel secure as they transition away from their crib. Focusing on the safety features and fun details will help you choose a bed that your toddler will look forward to snuggling in every night.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.