"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16991314This full sized memory foam mattress is designed to reduce tossing and turning for a better night's sleep. The 2.5 pound density disperses your weight evenly, eliminating the need to turn the mattress every few years. Experience the pillowy soft comfort only a quilted mattress can provide. The quilted top layer of silky soft foam and breathable fiber atop a layer of memory foam conforms to your body, helping reduce pressure points that cause tossing and turning at night.
- Set includes: One (1) Mattress, One (1) Foundation
- Size: Full
- Construction: First layer is 1.5 inches of plush quilting, second layer is 1 inch of memory foam and the base layer is 7.5 inches of high density foam
- Support: Medium level comfort
- Materials: 100-percent polyester, quilting, foam, memory foam
- Mattress measures 10 inches thick
- Temperature sensitive foam adjusts to your body temperature so you stay comfortable
- Improves circulation while reducing pressure points that can disrupt your sleep
- Mattress eliminates motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure points
- Disperses your weight evenly
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all flammability standards
- Memory Foam Density: 2.5 lbs
- Cover: 100-percent stretch-knit polyester with a tape-edge finish. Spot clean only
- Certifications: Certi-Pur certified foam for quality assurance
- Amish Wooden no tools mattress foundations are all hand made with the finest kiln-dried wood - Our foundations are and built to perfection by expert craftsmen with a careful eye for detail.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Once opened this product is not returnable.
Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
|Mattress Type||Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Select Luxury Flippable Firm 10-inch Full Size Foam Mattress and Foundation Set
Select Luxury Flippable Medium Firm 10-inch Full Size Foam Mattress and Foundation Set
ComforPedic from Beautyrest 10-inch Full-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress Set
Comfort Dreams Select-A-Firmness 11-inch Full-size Memory Foam Mattress
Serta Amazement Plush Full Mattress Set
Sealy Response Essentials 10.5-inch Plush Split Queen-size Mattress Set
Sealy Response Performance 12-inch Plush Full-size Mattress Set
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
3-5 Business Days *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details