"Why did you choose this product?"
Love the memory foam mattress! I was a little concerned that it would not "fluff" completely, but it filled out perfect and is very comfortable to sleep on!...
This user earned $10.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ITEM#: 12144612This 10-inch memory foam mattress offers the support of memory foam plus superior comfort. The four-pound density foam relieves joint and back pain, and its innovative design never needs turning. The aloe-vera-treated zippered cover is easy to remove and wash as needed. This antimicrobial mattress eliminates worries about mold, mildew and dust mites, so you can rest and breathe easily.
- Composed of 2.5-inch advanced 'next generation' viscoelastic (memory) foam on a 7.5-inch polyurethane base
- Supportive 4.0-pound density memory foam eliminates back and joint pain associated with most common mattresses
- Meets all flammability standards
- Tested for phthalates, lead, toxic elements in packaging and all other applicable state and federal regulations
- Aloe vera-treated mattress cover is zippered for easy removal and washing
- Memory foam guards against mold, mildew and dust mites
- Vacuum packed to 1/3 the size of the mattress and returns to 100-percent in 24 hours
- Mattress never needs turning and can be used with any existing box springs or platform bed
- Includes one bonus memory foam contour pillow
- Pillow dimensions: 4 inches high x 12 inches wide x 18 inches long
- Mattress dimensions: 10 inches high x 38 inches wide x 75 inches long
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Memory Foam|
|Memory Foam Type||Foam, Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Useful Link||Mattresses and Memory Foam|
|Dimensions||38 inches wide x 75 inches long x 10 inches high|
|Warranty||30 day Distributor|
|Country of Origin||China|
Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 10-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
WHITE by Sarah Peyton 10-inch Traditional Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress and Pillow Set
WHITE by Sarah Peyton 10-inch Traditional Full-size Memory Foam Mattress and Pillow Set
WHITE by Sarah Peyton 10-inch Twin-size Gel Convection Cooled Memory Foam Mattress
NuForm 11-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress with Two Bonus Memory Foam Pillows
Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 8-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
Sarah Peyton 10-inch Full-size Memory Foam Mattress with Pillows
Today: $274.49 - $306.99
Accu-Gold Memory Foam Mattress 10-inch Twin-size Bed Sleep System
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.