"Can I drain water out a tube to the outside? We are using this in a camper."
ITEM#: 13656675Engineered to keep your house both warm and cold, this unit from SPT is a perfect companion all year long. With its slim design, this device is highly portable, allowing for convenient placement anywhere. This SPT AC with Heater unit moves easily on any surface on four smooth casters.
Keep your allergies to a minimum with the washable air filters that collect dust particles, cleansing the air. The device includes a dehumidifier that works automatically, removing water molecules to keep the room comfortable. Paired with a remote control, this unit lets you set your ideal temperature from anywhere in the room.
- With its slimline design, this unit is highly portable
- Built with fire resistant PVC plastic housing for your safety
- Dehumidifier automatically removes moisture from room
- Collects dust particles with washable air filters
- Four casters for simple maneuverability
- Offers both programmable timer and continuous operation
- Includes a preset timer up to 12 hours
- Movable discharge louvers to help aim the air
- A 15 foot extendable discharge hose
- Includes a built-in water tank or water tube to keep water drainage continuous
- Convenient power cord storage
- Measuring conditions are based on factory testing Coolin Room Temp: 81-degrees F, Room Humidity: 60-percent / Heating-Room Temp: 68-degrees F, Room Humidity 60-Percent
- 9,000btu an hour cooling capacity, and 8,500btu an hour heating capacity
- The max air volume is 375m3/h
- The power consumption while cooling is 960W / 8.29A and while heating is 840W / 7.75A
- Moisture removal is one liter per hour
- Control is digital with a remote
- Max room size for this device is 250 square feet
- Water tank capacity is EER 9.38
Note: Exhaust hose installation required (complete fitting kit included).
|Cooling BTU||8000 - 12000 BTUs|
|Square Foot Coverage Range||150-250 sq.ft..|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Never cooled or heated as they claim it does. used it over a year it would turn itself off one or two times a day every day. I never ran it when I was not there as I was afraid it burn down the house.Read More
The unit is rated for 250 sqft but won't cool a 100 sqft room and it constantly overheats and expels hot air. My apartment is hotter than it was before i bought "air conditioning unit".Read More
Questions & Answers
Remove the drain knob and rubber plug and retain for future use. · Connect the supplied drain tube to the drain spout as shown and locate the other end into a drain. · Note the drainage is gravity-pulled, the drain tube must not have any incline. · The drain tube can be extended by adding an extension tube with a suitable connector. Note · Drain tube must be paralleled or below outlet level. · Flashing ‘Water Full’ indicator will not function in continuous drainage. · To extend the water tube, connect with another tube (OD: 18mm
"Can I downsize the exhaust hose and then feed it into a sink drain?"
No - the exhaust hose is for expelling heated air (air that was used to cool the compressor). There is no water in the exhaust so no need to drain.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Tips on Buying Electric Heaters for Your Home
Tips on Buying Electric Heaters for Your Home from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about buying electric heaters.
Heater Buying Guide
Heater Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about heaters.
How to Size a Space Heater
Before you purchase a new space heater, size it to make sure it will have enough British thermal units (BTUs) to heat the room where it will be used.
Tips on Buying Air Conditioning Units
Tips on Buying Air Conditioning Units from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying air conditioning units.
Best Air Conditioners for a Small Home
Best Air Conditioners for a Small Home from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best air conditioners for a small home.
Best Space Heaters for Bedrooms
Best Space Heaters for Bedrooms from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best space heaters for bedrooms.
Tips on Buying a Portable Air Conditioner
Tips on Buying a Portable Air Conditioner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a portable air conditioner.
Tips on Buying Portable Heaters
Tips on Buying Portable Heaters from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying portable heaters.
Tips on Buying a Space Heater
Tips on Buying a Space Heater from Overstock.com. Here's what you need to know about buying a space heater that will be efficient and economical.
Where to Use a Portable Air Conditioner
Where to Use a Portable Air Conditioner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about where to use a portable air conditioner.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details