Ruvati RVG1396 epiGranite 33" Undermount Double Basin Granite Composite Kitchen Sink with Sound Dampening

Pricing and Options

Ruvati RVG1396 epiGranite 33" Undermount Double Basin Granite Composite Kitchen Sink with Sound Dampening

Brand Name

by Ruvatisold and shipped by 

Price Information

Today$281.15

Financing Option

Pay it off in up to 24 months with the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More

Delivery Estimate Summary

Free Shipping*
Want a shipping estimate?

Option Selection

Color (2): 
Get $14.06 in Rewards
Start 30 day free trial. $19.95/year.

Add to Cart Button

Product Information

Details

The epiGranite series of kitchen sinks from Ruvati sets a new trend for the home kitchen. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiGranite sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. The sink comes with a basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash.

Ruvati RVG1396 Features:

  • Constructed of composite granite: 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength and the remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals
  • The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor
  • Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains
  • Can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Dual-mount installation: this sink can be installed either undermount or drop in
  • Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided for both type of installation
  • Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free
  • Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
  • Pre-drilled with 1 standard hole for faucet installation with 3 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4 hole faucets
  • Includes 2 basket strainer drain assembly (1 for each bowl) that traps food waste and prevents your drain from getting clogged - the basket can be lifted and emptied into the trash
  • Basket strainer is only for standard installation - if installing a garbage disposal unit, you have to use the drain flange that comes with the disposal
  • Included in box: sink, 1 basket strainer drain assembly, cutout template (for both drop in or undermount installation), mounting clips (for both drop in or undermount installation), installation Guide
  • cUPC certified and tested by IAPMO to meet all US and Canadian plumbing standards
  • Ruvati limited lifetime warranty

Ruvati RVG1396 Specifications:

  • Sink Length: 33" (from left to right)
  • Sink Width: 22" (from front to back)
  • Sink Height: 10" (from bottom to top)
  • Basin Dimensions (Left): 14-7/16" L x 17-15/16" W x 9" D
  • Basin Dimensions (Right): 12-7/16" L x 15-7/16" W x 9" D
  • Faucet Holes: 1
  • Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
  • Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
  • Drain Connection: 3-1/2"



While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Country of Origin: China
Item #: 33386689

Customer Reviews

Write the first review

Recommendations

Related Searches