Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Handmade in India, this piece has undergone delicate craftsmanship to bring a high-quality piece into your home. The Southwestern style of this piece is also wonderful addition to a variety of different rustic home or office spaces. The well-toned creams and browns mix well to compliment a wide range of styles. No matter where you decide to place this piece it is sure to bring great style and happiness for many years to come.
- Hand Tufted in India
- Made of 100% Wool with Cotton backing
- Ideal accent piece to tie decor together.
- Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors, some colors may vary slightly.
- Rug pads recommend for rug longevity, safety, and to avoid scratches.
- Cleaning and Care: Vacuum without beater bar 2 to 4 times a month. Rotate regularly. Spot clean with quick action if a spill happens to keep permanent stains from setting. For liquid spills, use a clean and undyed cloth to press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.