Run II, Ergonomic Mesh Chair, Synchro Tilt, Adjustable Arm, Built-In Natural Lumbar, Grey Frame, Light Beige Seat - Dark Yellow
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
If you're looking to run with creativity and comfort, then the Run II Task Chair is what you need. This extremely comfortable office task seating is designed with superb craftmanship and attention to every detail. With our one of a kind proprietary foam technology, the closed-cell cold-cured foam is sculpted to provide body balancing technology built directly in the cushioning of each seat and back. This creates multi-density levels in each cushion so you can receive the maximum support where body weight is most concentrated. Whether it's day 1 or 12 years into the future, this chair will consistently have the same comfort. Hand-sewn by highly skilled sewers, each chair is continuously inspected during the building process for consistency, durability, and beauty. It concludes with a visual inspection as part of Via Seating's 100% quality inspection program. Here at VIA Seating we are committed to quality production and consistent manufacturing that we support with our investment in 3D printing technology created to sculpt and test custom parts. In addition, our on-site testing lab allows the design team to effectively test the function and durability of not only each individual chair, but also each individual component. Designed for commercial heavy use, the Run II task chair is backed by a 12-year warranty. The fabric is not only soil and stain resistant but also abrasion tested to 282,000 Direct Rubs. The Task Office Chair provides various Ergonomic Features including height adjustable arms, seat height adjustment, back tension adjustment, and a 3-position back tilt lock adjustment. Additionally it has a contoured foam seat, and a 4-way stretch elastomeric mesh The Run II chair is ANSI/BIFMA Level 2 certified, Clean Air Gold certified, Green Guard Gold Certified, and HHI compliant Run Away with Comfort. It's the Run II way.
- Hand sewn with a strong emphasis on quality and detail: With our 100% quality inspection, each stage of chair construction goes through extensive inspection and every single chair is checked and signed off before it leaves our manufacturing facility to ensure the highest level of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Proprietary Foam Technology: Closed cell cold cured foam is designed to provide body balance technology built directly in the cushioning of the seat, creating multi-density levels within each cushion to maximize support where body weight is most concentrated, ensures the same comfort on day 4380 that it does on day 1.
- Ergonomic Features: Ergonomically designed to provide support where needed with softer edges to improve circulation when sitting for extended periods of time. Offers seat height adjustment, back tension adjustment, and a 3-position back tilt lock adjustment. Additionally it has a contoured foam seat, and a 4-way stretch elastomeric mesh. Dimensions: 35.5" H x 39.3" W x 27" D, Product Weight: 32.5 lbs., Weight capacity 300lbs.
- Commercial grade: ANSI/BIFMA Level 2 Certified, Green Guard Gold Certified fabric for low chemical emissions, HHI compliant, Clean Air Gold Certified, Fabric is soil and stain resistant and abrasion tested to 282,000 D.R.
- Warranty: 12 year warranty and 5yr. for the mesh and 3yr. for textile. Assembled in USA.
Disclaimers & Disclosures: