"How much does it weigh?"
We could not find anything in our area that could beat this price! We have slept on it for a week now. You feel your partners movements during the night. We also like to have breakfast in bed, and the trays no longer tip over. It is not super firm; it is just right....
Queen-size 8-inch Memory Foam Mattress
ITEM#: 12989864Sleep in ultimate comfort with a memory foam mattress. This mattress features a 3-inch premium layer of 3-pound memory foam to disperse your weight evenly.
- Mattress measures 8 inches thick
- Materials: 5 inch polyurethane foam base with a viscose memory foam top
- Density: 3 pounds of memory foam and 2 pound polyurethane foam
- Dimensions: 8 inches high x 60 inches wide x 80 inches long
- Memory foam is hypoallergenic, resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial
- Originally designed for NASA, this space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Features 3 inches of viscose memory foam on top of 5 inches of polyurethane foam
- Disperses your weight evenly
- Mattress can be used with an existing frame
- Great for platform beds and slatted frames
- Meets all flammability standards
- Removable luxurious quilted cover
- Cover materials: 60-percent polyester knit jacquard/40-percent bamboo with 100-percent polyester microfiber suede sidewalls
- Cover bottom: Polyester cotton with latex dots to prevent slipping
- Cover care instructions: Machine washable
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Foam, Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Bed in a Box|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Country of Origin||China|
PostureLoft Lucia 11-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
Super Comfort Memory Foam 8-inch Twin-size Mattress
Priage 8-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Cool Jewel Twilight 8-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 8-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
Priage 8-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress
SwissLux 8-inch Queen-size European-style Memory Foam Mattress
Comfort Dreams 8-inch Queen-size Gel Foam Mattress
We purchased this mattress for our guest room. On two different occasions our guests moved to the floor to sleep because it was softer than this mattress! It feels like you are laying on concrete. We thought maybe it needs some time to expand since it was tight in a box. After two weeks it's still hard and flat. It does not measure 8" in height. Queen sheets are huge on it since it's flat as can be. Returning this right away!Read More
We could not find anything in our area that could beat this price! We have slept on it for a week now. You feel your partners movements during the night. We also like to have breakfast in bed, and the trays no longer tip over. It is not super firm; it is just right.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello Diane, this mattress has a shipping weight of 54 pounds. Thank you for shopping with us!
"I have a bed frame with slats. Do I need to place a box spring under this mattress if I purchase it?"
Hello mariq627, if you used a bedframe with slats, the slats need to be 4-6 inches wide with 2 inch gaps in between so the memory foam is properly supported. Thank you for checking with us.
"Where is this memory foam mattress made?"
Thank you for your interest. This item is made in China. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
Get inspired by the hottest trends in living room furniture and decor. Shop our huge selection of living room furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia
5 Tips to Help You Defeat Insomnia from Overstock.com. If you have trouble sleeping, you're not alone. Did you know that 1 in 10 people have insomnia? Here are five methods that have helped many people get a better night's sleep.
How to Select a Mattress Set
How to Select a Mattress Set from Overstock.com. People spend anywhere between six to nine hours each day in their beds, making it one of the most used pieces of furniture in any home.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.