Proox Commercial Modern High Arc Single Handle Spring Kitchen Faucet Pull Out Sprayer
The Spring Pull Down Faucet is constructed of durable materials to meet all of your kitchen's needs. Stainless steel construction provides durability, making this product a reliable selection for a busy home. 360 Degree Swivel Pull Down Sprayer provide a full range of motion so you can wash your dishes from any angle .The sleek design also helps to bring a professional look to your kitchen. Its premium finish complements the look of your space and pairs well with any countertop.
- Premium SUS 304 stianless steel construction makes this faucet durable and easy to clean.
- 20-inch height fits underneath almost any kitchen cabinet while the smooth-retract nylon sprayer hose with extended 20"range allows you to easily reach all areas of your sink.
- 2-action, pull-down spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray
- Easy to Operate---Single handle control water temperature and flow volume easily,high arc 360 degree swivel spout supply full range washing access, sprayer head always retract back to spout after each use.
- Compatible with standard 1 or 3 hole kitchen sinks.
- Pull down hose and water Line hose altogether preinstalled in kitchen faucet to save much time under the sink,no require plumber,finish DIY installation less than 30 minutes.
- Overall Faucet Height :23.6"
- Spout Reach：8"
- Spout Height: 8.8''
- Overall Product Weight：6 pounds
- Installation Hole Diameter：1.4"-1.5"
- Maximum Deck Thickness：2''
- Hose Length:20''
- Flow Rate 1.8 GPM
- Spout Swivel 360 degrees
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Great faucet, due to high arc, not that sturdy.
Option: Matte Black
I love my new faucet and the more I use it, the more I love it. It arrived over a week earlier than originally told,, which was great because I was so excited to get it.. It has great pressure, I can fit anything under it. It moves from side to side with ease, making it very easy to use either side of a double sink. The sprayer pulls down far and goes back in place once I let go of it. However, I only gave it four stars because one. The sprayer is not metal and I really wanted all metal and the other reason is because of it having such a high arc, it leans forward and is not very solid and secure. Even though I am very careful, it feels like it could snap off very easily. If anyone, knows of a solution to secure it better I would greatly appreciate any and all help.
January 3, 2022