Let's be honest, when it comes to furniture, wood and metal go together like two peas in a pod. And our Eli Bed checks both of those boxes, plus more! With its natural wood-paneled headboard, metal frame, and curved silhouette, it's a foundation that adds contrast to your more traditional pieces, and fits right in with your industrial style furniture. Practical features like a box-spring-optional mattress platform with metal slats and an ample 10 inches of underbed storage space make Eli the sure-fire answer to any interior decorating dilemma. All it takes is a relaxed, yet distinct style and mattress support that you don't have to think twice about.
- UPGRADE YOUR BEDROOM - Elevate your modern, industrial or southwestern-inspired theme to the next level with this skillfully crafted design, featuring the rustic elegance of finished wood and distinct metal framework
- DURABLY ENGINEERED - A solid wood headboard and reliable steel framework are durably designed and built to last
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Metal slats durably support your memory foam or spring mattress without a box spring; slats are spaced 6.6 to 7.1 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY - All tools, parts and instructions are expertly packed into one box for simple assembly with the help of a friend in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year warranty included; mattress sold separately
Twin Size:77.5 inches long ?38 inches wide ?41 inches high
Full Size:77.5 inches long ?53.5 inches wide ?41 inches high
Queen Size:82.5 inches long ?59.5 inches wide?41 inches high
King Size:82.5 inches long ?75.5 inches wide?41 inches high
Weight capacity :250 lbs for Twin, 500 lbs for F/Q/K
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.