Premier Copper Products KSP3_KSDB25199 25" Hammered Copper Kitchen - Oil Rubbed Bronze
brand Premier Copper Productssold and shipped by
Color (1): Oil Rubbed Bronze
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Get $38.81 in Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
- Single basin sink provides plenty of space for versatility in any task
- Sink is fully covered under Premier Copper Product’s limited lifetime warranty
- With rolled edges and rounded corners this sink combines functionality and aesthetic appeal
- Copper crafted from 99% recycled material
- Constructed of premium grade 14-gauge copper
- Undermount or Drop In installation provides versatility and ease of cleaning
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Secure mounting assembly with re-enforced supports for copper apron
- Sink is available to be custom ordered to any size with a 4-6 week lead time
Sink Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Extra Thick 14-Gauge Copper: Many companies will cut corners and use cheaper, less reliable materials when building their products, Premier Copper Products however, takes great pride in the fact that their products are built to last. Because copper is a soft metal, without proper gauge and support the aprons on lesser sinks will begin to warp and sag over time, however with 14-gauge supports on every Premier Copper sink this will never happen. Using the gauge best suited for the beauty and integrity of each unit, Premier Copper Products produces sinks that will resist denting and scratching as well as hold its perfect form for a lifetime.
- The Handcrafted Benefit: The term "handmade" is unfortunately manipulated today to mean many different things. In many cases it’s a company’s way of making up for the fact that their manufacturing process is inconsistent and products can’t be guaranteed. At Premier Copper Products however it is quite the opposite. Every hand crafted sink is made by a skilled artisan and is held to strict standards to ensure quality and consistency. Going through inspection not once, but twice, Premier Copper Products takes pride in the fact that customers receive a perfect handmade product every time.
- Troughed Basin: One of the primary concerns with any sink is its ability to drain properly and efficiently. Using a troughed system sinks from Premier Copper Products provide optimal drainage to the 3-1/2" drain opening. Many sinks that are mass manufactured using bending machines result in flat bottoms with sharp corners that will inevitably lead to drainage issues post installation. With its hand rolled corners and troughed bottom Premier Copper sinks will drain efficiently and be easy to clean for the life of the sink.
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from back to inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 23" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In, Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 25"
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Country of Origin: China
Number of Basin