Porto 12" x 24" Matte Porcelain Tile - Grey - 12"X24" case of 7
This product was created to capture a timeless and everlasting look in your residential or commercial space. Our Porto 12" x 24" porcelain marble look wall & floor tile comes in five colors - Calacatta Gold, Alaska Gray, Calacatta, Dolomite, and Travertine. All the color variants are a perfect fit for the bathroom floor, the bathroom wall, the shower floor, the shower wall, and the kitchen floor. They are the lowest absorption (impervious) tiles, which absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor uses. A V2 Slight Variation is defined as clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern with similar colors. These rectified, straight edge, matte, nontextured, nonglazed, with no natural variation, rectangular, marble look, singular, matte, porcelain tiles are heat resistant, slip-resistant, fire-resistant, and frost resistant.
- Porcelain, Singular Tile, Marble, Matte, Rectified, Straight Edge, Marble Look, Rectangular Wall & Floor Tile
- Easy to install 12'' W x 24'' L tiles
- Individual Tile 12'' W x 24'' L
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/8 inches
- Grade 1, first quality product
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses.
- 7 pieces per case / 13.56 square feet
- Color: Multicolored (gray line variations) Alaska Gray
- Porto 12" x 24" comes in Calacatta Gold, Alaska Gray, Calacatta, Dolomite, Travertine. Calacatta, Calacatta Gold, and Nero Marquina are GreenGuard Certified
- Marble look, No Natural variation.
- Impervious, waterproof and submersible
- Great for Bathroom floor; Bathroom wall; Shower floor; Shower wall; Kitchen floor
- Luxurious marble look tile with the durability of porcelain
- Overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, in inches 0.4"
- V2 = Slight Variation - Clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern with similar colors.
- Resistance Type: Heat Resistant; Slip Resistant; Fire Resistant; Frost Resistant
- All porcelain and ceramic tiles from all listings may be produced at different times which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) which is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in shade are normally inherent from one production run to the next. A tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in caliber are normally inherent from one production run to the next.
At , we want to empower our customers to create beautiful spaces with unique mosaics and tile. Our glass mosaics, marble mosaics and tiles can be used at Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom Walls, Shower Walls, Fireplace, Swimming Pools, Spas And More. We believe that homeowners should be able to find beautiful glass, porcelain, and marble mosaics from the comfort of their own home. That's why we offer a large selection of tile as well as the resources, inspiration, and advice to make the process from design to reality go as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to keep our customers as comfortable, confident, and excited as possible when buying tile online. .
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.