The Tile Life Palace 8x8 Patterned Wall & Floor Tile
Create a tranquil oasis of your own with this high depth range from this Spanish tile. This collection will turn your bathroom or floors into its own classic spa style retreat.
- Porcelain, Patterned, Matte, Pressed, Straight Edge, Square Wall & Floor Tile
- Brand The Tile Life
- Easy to install 8x8 tiles
- Recommended Grout Joint 1/8 inches
- Grade 1, first quality product
- PEI 4: 1500+ revolutions Moderate to heavy traffic. All residential applications as well as medium commercial and light institutional.
- Lowest absorption (impervious) tiles absorb less than 0.5% of their weight and are suitable for all indoor and outdoor uses.
- 25 pieces per case / 11 square feet
- Color: Multicolored (brown, grey, off white) Wood mix
- No Natural variation. Patterned Design
- Great for interior, Balconies and Patios
- Patterned, Anti-Slip, Applicable both indoor and outdoor, Fire Resistant
- Overall depth or thickness of the product, from the floor to the top of the tile, in inches 0.31"
- V1-Uniform appearance. Differences among pieces from the same production run are minimal.
- Singular, UV resistant, Withstands Sun & Rain, Waterproof with no sealing required
- All porcelain and ceramic tiles from all The Tile Life listings may be produced at different times which can cause some variation difference in color (dye lot) and size (caliber) which is authentic to each tile. A tile's shade (dye lot) refers to the coloration and reflectivity of a tile. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in shade are normally inherent from one production run to the next. A tile's caliber refers to its facial dimension (size) and is measured with a tool called a caliper. Since natural materials are used in both the body and glazes of the tile, slight variations in caliber are normally inherent from one production run to the next.
At The Tile Life, we want to empower our customers to create beautiful spaces with unique mosaics and tile. Our glass mosaics, marble mosaics and tiles can be used at Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom Walls, Shower Walls, Fireplace, Swimming Pools, Spas And More. We believe that homeowners should be able to find beautiful glass, porcelain, and marble mosaics from the comfort of their own home. That's why we offer a large selection of tile as well as the resources, inspiration, and advice to make the process from design to reality go as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to keep our customers as comfortable, confident, and excited as possible when buying tile online.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*