Reviews Overview
4.1
Write a Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars

Read All Ovente Black Stainless Steel 1.7-liter Cordless Electric Kettle Reviews

Filter By:
  • All Ratings
  • 5 Star
  • 4 Star
  • 3 Star
  • 2 Star
  • 1 Star
Sort By:
Most Recent
  • Rating: High-Low
  • Rating: Low-High
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
  • Upset consumer

    This item broke in just ten months usagebat best

    Read More
  • Doesn't stay perfect...
    Verified Purchase

    Starts rusting after use, not the best.

    Read More
  • Fatou
    Verified Purchase

    It serves the purpose..love it

    Read More
  • Does the job!
    Verified Purchase

    I love this electric kettle. We use it every day to heat up our water for coffe, tea and some cooking. My husband loves it for his cup of noodles. It heats up the water fast and has held up very well. This is an item that will always be in our home.

    Read More
  • rms
    Verified Purchase

    heats quickly and shuts off. My husband just loves this pot for his hot water

    Read More
  • Love it!
    Verified Purchase

    Looks great on the counter and takes up so much less room that a full coffee pot. I make one cup of coffee at a time anyway and this heats up the water in a snap. I would highly recommend this product.

    Read More
  • Great product for the price
    Verified Purchase

    Does the job, quick, easy and compact. Very happy with it.

    Read More
  • Hot water
    Verified Purchase

    Not instant hot water but close enough. This is a very nice looking appliance that works great.

    Read More
  • Veena B
    Verified Purchase

    it stopped working after couple of uses

    Read More
  • Nice
    Verified Purchase

    Works well - good size too

    Read More
  • Great Gift
    Verified Purchase

    Gave 2 of these as gifts...my sister loves it...so easy when a neighbor stops by for tea

    Read More
  • notabigonlineshopper
    Verified Purchase

    I am very pleased overall with this purchase so far; it heats water very quickly. Two things that I would change however is the shortness of the cord. I don't like that the pot boils under the kitchen cabinet, and although I do like the soft touch of the ON lever, I don't always hear it shut off when it's done heating the water.

    Read More
  • Great product
    Verified Purchase

    Bought to heat water fast in the morning. Does a great job. Attractive to leave on counter

    Read More
  • It works
    Verified Purchase

    My 12 year old electric cordless kettle died. I searched for one and this one seemed the best. It heats even hotter than the last one. I may give it 5 stars in the future when I get used to it. but two things are not as convenient yet as my last one. The lid, which doesn't come off which is good as my last one fell causing the beginning of the end, is a bit hard to get to pop up, but it does when pushed hard enough. Also putting it back on the heating plate correctly took some time to master.

    Read More
  • Everyday use!!!

    It has a beautiful blue light that lights upon when it is boiling water. It boils a liter of water really fast so I don't know why others are complaining about it. It is working fine and doesn’t have any dirt at the bottom. I can't find any difference with the taste of my tea as well. I love it. It's fast, beautifully designed and affordable too!!!!

    Read More
  • Don't waste your twenty something dollars
    Verified Purchase

    I wouldn't buy this product again. I wish there was a way to return it. I was very excited, my first order with overstock only to be disappointed in the end. What did I expect anyway??? For XXXXXX something dollars, the joke is on me...BUT great shipping speed. Bravo!!! At least I liked that.

    Read More
  • hello

    10% excellent 40% excellent total 50% excellent plus 50%excellent 100%excellent

    Read More
  • excellent ovente

    super super ok and super super ok to use this kettle not like other kettle

    Read More
  • e kettle

    i want to say on this kettle its just really amazing and amazing and amazing again and amazing again for me

    Read More
  • kettle

    no other product like this kettle good and excellent kettle good and excellent kettle

    Read More
Sponsored Links