Organize your life with Oskar storage shelves
Adding shelving is one of the simplest ways to organize and declutter even the most limited spaces, protect your items from damp floors, and more. Maximize your storage space with Oskar’s interlocking 5 tier shelving units, proudly manufactured in North America by Koolatron . The heavy-duty shelves hold up to 150 lbs each for a total storage capacity of 750 lbs, with nested legs and anchor holes for added support and security. Ventilation holes in the shelves allow air to flow freely around your items, preventing moisture build-up even in damp spaces like basements or garages.
Snap-fit assembly with no tools required
This lightweight 5 shelf unit from Oskar is easily assembled by one person with no tools required so you can get started on your project right away. High quality molded plastic resin will not rust, dent, stain, or peel, for long-lasting, low-maintenance storage and the classic black color will definitely stand the test of time. The interlocking design lets you combine multiple units for stability and a clean, uniform look. Whether you are decluttering your basement or utility shed, organizing your craft room, or spring cleaning your garage, Oskar has the perfect shelving solution for you.
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA Proudly manufactured at the Koolatron facility in Brantford, Ontario by members of the United Steelworkers (USW Local 1-500)
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY Five heavy-duty shelves hold up to 150 lbs each for total storage capacity of up to 750 lbs with nested leg design and anchor holes for added support and security
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY Lightweight unit features easy snap-fit assembly with no tools required and interlocking design that allows you to connect multiple units
- DURABLE MATERIAL High quality molded plastic resin will not rust, dent, stain, or peel and ventilated shelves prevent moisture build-up to reduce odor and prevent mildew
- MULTIPURPOSE ORGANIZATION Shelving is one of the simplest ways to organize and declutter even the most limited spaces, protect items from wet floors, and more
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*