It's a contemporary classic -- it's OFM's Essentials Collection. Model E1000 features a mid-back in a mesh design that allows for optimal air flow for all-day comfort, and includes built-in lumbar support. Ergonomic support is easily achieved with the gas lift seat height adjustment, tilt lock and tilt tension adjustment. Stain-resistant fabric keeps its good looks over the long haul. The 25" 5-star base lets you stay stable no matter where you're moving. Weight capacity is 250 lb. Backed by the OFM 10-Year Limited Warranty.
- Cooling mesh back: added comfort with breathable fabric that promotes air circulation
- Height adjustable: pneumatic seat adjustment adapts chair to multiple body heights
- Fixed arms: all-day support for upper body and shoulders
- Engineered for maximum comfort and durability
- 250 pound weight capacity
- Materials: Mesh fabric, steel, plastic
- Color: Black
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Built-in lumbar support
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Tilt lock with tilt tension adjustment
- Stain resistant fabric
- Five-star base with casters
- Model: E1000
Please note: orders of 4 or more chairs will ship with a freight carrier, and are not traceable via UPS. Please allow 10 days before contacting O.co regarding any freight carrier shipping concerns.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Stiff and hard, without a reclining function, made this a serviceable, but uncomfortable, chair. The chair needed to be assembled, but instructions and parts provided made the assembly easy.
January 3, 2022
Good chair that meets its purpse
It’s an ok chair. Not that comfortable but you get what you pay for. It’s done it’s job and has lasted for a long time
April 7, 2021
Perfect for my grandson while doing remote school work
December 6, 2020
Comfortable chair with good back support
This computer chair was easy to assemble. It's cushiony and the back is comfortable. I love the adjustable feature and so far so good. Would recommend for any home or work office.
November 13, 2020
Got this for my daughter’s room. Chair is comfortable for at-home learning but the back does not tilt. Overall, she likes the chair and it works for her purpose!
November 3, 2020