NuStory Cottage Area Rug in Blue
Our subtly striped Cottage Rug is a natural fit in casual spaces. In handwoven jute and cotton, it stands up to foot traffic and looks as good alone as it does layered. The addition of cotton softens the jute blend, making it strong but soft underfoot.
- Crafted from handwoven jute, cotton, and hemp, our Indian-made area rugs bring traditional or modern style compatibility to your home.
- The unique multi-material combination of natural fibers gives your home resident space a cozy and familial feel.
- The functional pile height and unique pattern make for convenient placement in the living room, game room, dining room, underneath furniture, entryways, and more.
- Create a warm and lovely home brand design with an angle of sophistication.
- From the first moment you roll it out, enjoy a smooth and flat unrolling experience, with no corners flipped.
- We suggest complementing this latex-free area rug with a rug pad to reduce friction and shedding.
- Vacuum regularly at the lowest setting to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the fibers.
- No beater bar or rotating brush. In case of spills, blot the spill area with a clean cloth. Do not rub.
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is common and lessens over time. If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors.
- Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable, Durable & Strong
- Backing not included
- Machine Woven
- Produced in a GoodWeave and SA8000 Certified Factory
- Color: Blue
- Material: Jute, Cotton
- Size Options: 5' x 8' or 7' 6" x 9' 6"
NuStory brings together old and new, from the story of traditional craft to the new narratives we each create when we make a home. Based in New York, we partner with artisans around the world. We carry the SA8000® Standard, the leading social certification for factories, and we make things sustainably — from powering our operations with renewable solar energy to using recycled or sustainably sourced fibers.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.