a good, tightly woven, flat (not plush) rug for the price...
Nourison Hand-woven Mongol Kilim Green Rug (7'9 x 9'9)
- Sophisticated accent to any living room, den, or office
- Mongol Kilim rugs painstakingly hand-woven with luxuriously tight and uniform texture
- Area rug features extraordinary depth of color due to chromium and vegetable dyes
- Made of 100-percent wool
- Flat weave construction with reversible design
- Green background color
- Design accents in tones of green, red, gold, and tan
- Traditional Styling
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. O.co tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Nourison draws from over 35 years of craftsmanship knowledge to deliver bold, stylish area rugs and decor for your home. Click here to shop more.
|Dimensions||7 ft. 9 in. x 9 ft. 9 in.|
|Model Number||K373 GREEN/ green, red, gold, tan|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Protect Wood Floors with Area Rugs
Living Room Ideas
The Complete Rug Buying Guide
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Area Rug Styles to Try in Your Home
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Mid-Century Modern Furniture and Decor Ideas
2015 Lighting Trends to love
Dipped in Gold
The glitter and glamour of gold is catching the eye as a 2015 home decor trend.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details