Inspired by the famous George Nelson Clock of the 1940's, 1950's and 1960's, the RF Atomic Maple and White is a midcentury-modern style wood and acrylic starburst wall clock with unique form and painted hands to give a little splash of color. The dual-layered clock body is full of texture and dimension, incorporating a wooden back layer and an acrylic front layer, each with slightly clipped tips to reduce fragility and soften the point.
- Fully-functional artistic clock
- Battery powered (one AA battery)
- Multiple hand color options
- Materials: Maple wood, acrylic sheet, acrylic paint, plastic motor encasement
- Finish: Polished
- Slot hangs easily on nail, screw or hook
- Orientation: Vertical/horizontal
- Shape: Round
- Overall dimensions: 22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 2 inches deep
Country of Origin: United States
22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 2 inches deep
Industrial, Mid-Century Modern, Modern & Contemporary
Battery, Minute Hand, Second Hand, Wireless
Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Red
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More
Download our app to save your favorites!We’ll text you the link to get started. Once installed, enjoy easy access to your wish lists!
I agree to receive a one-time text message to my mobile device. Messaging and data rates may apply.